1. Erasmus + Organizational Support grant for the Beneficiary (OS), i.e. HEI:
According to the rules stated in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide the organisational support grant is a contribution to any cost incurred by the institutions in relation to activities in support of student and staff mobility, both inbound and outbound, to comply with the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education in Programme Countries, and with the principles of the ECHE as reflected in the inter institutional agreements agreed in the case of institutions from Partner Countries.
For example: organisational arrangements with partner institutions, including visits to potential partners, to agree on the terms of the inter-institutional agreements for the selection, preparation, reception and integration of mobile participants; and to keep these inter-institutional agreements updated.
Please check with your NA for any local rules regarding the use of the OS grant.
2. Erasmus staff training grant (STT):
Apply to participate in the Aristotle Erasmus Staff training week and receive funding from the Erasmus staff training category STT.
The ERASMUS staff week programme includes training workshops organized under the ERACON Congress.
Participants in the Erasmus Staff Week will have to pay 150 euro fee for taking part in the ERACON Sessions.
The registration fee includes:
• Conference bag
• Abstracts booklet
• Access to all conference sessions
• Access to the GO-Exchange Education Fair (as visitors)
• Coffee breaks
• Two Lunches
• One dinner
• Welcoming Reception at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
• Free participation in the GO-Exchange Fair as visitor
• Free participation in the ERASMUS Poster Design Competition as contestant
• Certificate of Participation